Monday 16 October 2017

The destination for skinny jeans reviews.

After a year spent trawling around the internet and the High Street shops for the perfect pair of skinny jeans, I am posting as comprehensive a summary of the skinny jeans experience as I can write.

There are so many variations and types of skinny jean available and yet they are mostly all called the same thing - "skinny" - often with some added superlatives such as extreme, super, spray-on, muscle fit, tech stretch and the like. I want to try to disentangle all these descriptions and get to the core of the facts - are they really that skinny or not - and do they fit well?


I intend to post lots of pictures of the jeans I have owned and tried, mostly taken in the same kind of way, so the comparisons are meaningful. I know which ones I prefer - but to you it will be a matter of personal taste exactly which style or look you are going to want.


Right now, the 360 degree tech stretch skinny jeans from H&M are my personal favourite for comfort and tightness.

Here are four pairs of black spray-on and extreme skinny jeans from Topman and ASOS. I shall be comparing these and many more in full detail on this blog:


I have read some other jeans blogs and they have top 10s and the like for these kind of jeans but I found that I didn't always agree with what they said. It is kind of subjective anyway. 

I am going to consider things such as tightness, fit profile, hem size, comfort, materials, softness, thickness, stretchiness, type of stretch, elastane content, plus other types of materials for stretch jeans, value for money and other factors such as appearance, such as colour and texture and whether the jeans tend to form rings of creases while being worn and whether this is a good thing.

Mostly, I am going to be comparing skinny jeans for men. Some blogs also look at certain brands of women's jeans for use by men who want the tightest jeans possible but I am mostly looking at specifically men's jeans to try to achieve that look, although there will be a couple of pairs of women's jeans reviewed.

Please come back soon as I am preparing photos for these reviews!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Best ever skinny jeans girl model. WWF.

Lose the pandas!